We understand the importance of Intellectual Property (IP) and confidential information that belongs to
our clients. We put all efforts to protect our client’s IP and confidential information. This enables
us to develop and maintain a long-term relationship with our clients.
Our IP protection policy and project confidentiality include:
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with the client to secure and protect all the business and private
information (availability, integrity and confidentiality), at all time.Our NDA clearly explains:
- The data that would be collected from the client, with a well-defined purpose
- The right for access to information
- The criterion for storage and return/destruction of data
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for employees, as follows:
- At the time of joining, all employees are required to sign a proprietary information and inventions agreement. Individual NDAs are also signed with every employee on joining, which specifies that he/she cannot disclose any proprietary information directly or indirectly to anyone outside the project team or company, or use, copy, publish, summarize or remove such information from the company premises.
- Employees cannot use any unfair competitive practices upon termination of employment or engage in any business during employment.
- Any confidential information received from third parties and clients are held strictly confidence and employees are not allowed to disclose or use it, except as necessary to perform his/her obligations as is consistent with third parties.
- Any "invention ideas" and relevant records has to be disclosed to the company and all information and records pertaining to any idea, process, trademark, service mark, invention, technology, computer program, original work of authorship, design, formula, discovery, patent, or copyright conceived or developed has to be promptly disclosed to the company.
- Confidential Document Control
- Access to public email systems is blocked. Floppy/CD drives/writers are disabled on all desktops. A prior written permission of the operations manager is required for usage of respective drives. In addition, random checks are made on email exchanges (with or without attachments).
Other Security Measures
- Our strict staff selection and personnel policies allow us to build stable and highly professional working teams for both offshore and on-site software development projects and ensure non-disclosure.
- We perform background checks on each employee we hire. It includes reference check, peer-references, verification of academic records, police record verification, home / permanent address verification.