For Enquiries / Application - Write to Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Open Position: Job Code - T009/2016
Job Title :System Engineer / Consultant : 04 positions
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or similar with strong background in systems engineering (12+ years of experience with at least 5+ years in System Engineering). Masters is a plus.
- Understanding of Safety Critical Syatems such as airplane or railways systems. Knowledge in systems operation and system development management are a strong plus.
- Demonstrated technical judgment and initiative. Self-motivation is a must.
- Should have a hands-on experience in architecting and validating system models.
- Should have a track record of designing and developing software applications, using modern development tools and methodologies.
- Experience with FAR/JAR or CENELAC process is required.
- Exposure to the System Modeling, Simulation tools and ARINC protocols.
- Strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and willing to work flexible hours.